Buy a Home with Confidence
Buying a Home in Virginia? Let Scott Cleveland and RE/MAX Supercenter help you find the home that’s right for you. We take the time to listen to your needs, wants, and goals for your future home; and then we go to work finding your ideal Virginia home with the criteria you’ve given when you meet with our agents
Our home buying services include:
- Home Finder — Proactively search for your home using our Homes Database Service. Our Home Finder is the most comprehensive and up-to-date real estate website for the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Homes Prospector — Don’t have the time to proactively search for homes? Our Homes Prospector tool will send you e-mail notices about homes meeting your criteria directly to your inbox.
- Buying Guidance — We offer our expert guidance on choosing the right home for your needs. We offer insight on market conditions and costly mistakes to avoid when purchasing your home.
- Home Services Team — The RE/MAX Supercenter home service providers is second to none. We only work with the most experienced home inspectors, home financing specialists, contractors, ect. in Virginia who provide the same superior level of care and service we provide for our clients.
For more information on the home-buyer services we provide, contact us today.
We help buyers who are purchasing real estate throughout Virginia!
Sell Your Home Faster
Sell your home faster and for more money with RE/MAX Supercenter.
We can sell your home faster and for more money than the average Virginia Realtor using our experience and proven system of selling homes. We know the real estate market in this area and we know how much your home will truly be worth to potential buyers. Let RE/MAX Supercenter help you get the most money for your home. Our home selling services include:
- Extensive Listings — Our real estate listings will be published on multiple internet websites as well as social media.
- RE/MAX Supercenter Real Estate — As the #1 RE/MAX Realty sales team in Virginia, we can use the all RE/MAX name, listings directory, and support services to your advantage.
- Selling Guidance — With our extensive experience in the Virginia Real Estate market we can provide a smooth, less stressful home-selling experience.
For more information on what our selling process entails, or if you still have a few questions about what we do and how we operate, read some frequently asked questions from home sellers.
We help home-owners who are selling real estate throughout Virginia!
Visit us in the office and get started immediately: